Redefining Entrepreneurship: Etsy Sellers’ Economic Impact
It was based on the survey responses of over 5,500 American Etsy sellers. Most are women who are running their businesses on their own from home.
Just like me!
The report found:
- Etsy sellers are predominantly women.
- Etsy sellers are independent, self sufficient and want to stay that way.
- Etsy income makes a difference in seller’s lives.
- Etsy sellers are characteristic of a changing economy.
- Etsy sellers mostly work from home.
- Most Etsy sellers are more motivated by creativity than income.
- If their Etsy income disappeared, it would be missed.
- Etsy sales supplement other household income.
Read the full report here.